Feed and Playlist Slider Plugin
You need to do the following steps to complete the plugin setup:
- Install the plugin
- Enter your YouTube Channel ID and YouTube Application API key in the plugin options
Install the plugin
To install the plugin you can either:
You can install the plugin by using the .zip file included in the plugin package:
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress site backend.
- Click on Add New at the top left.
- Click on Upload Plugin at the top left.
- Click on Choose File and select the .zip file included in the plugin package.
- Click on Install Now.
- When the installation finishes, Activate the plugin.
You need to enter the following information:
You can change plugin options via the WordPress Customizer, which you can access from:
- Your WordPress site backend, by clicking on Appearance – Customize.
- Your WordPress site frontend, by clicking Customize in the top bar.
Once you open the Customizer, find the Struninn for YouTube menu, click it to access plugin options.
YouTube Channel ID
Open the YouTube Application menu and enter your channel id under YouTube – Channel ID (how to get your channel id).
YouTube Application API key
You need to have registered a YouTube Application in order to get your API key.
Open the YouTube Application menu and enter your API key under YouTube Application – API Key.
That’s it!, you can now use the plugin widgets, please check this page for details on how to display them.